As an Azure Solution Architect you work closely together with DevOps teams in their effort to develop and deploy solutions on Azure. This can by solution design, sharing knowledge, co-creating, agreeing on a joint milestone
planning, discuss cost management aspects and/or set-up a PoC/MVP yourself.
This role is part of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). This teams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable automated cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks, supporting growth and bring innovative cloud solutions to the teams.
As an Azure Solution Architect you will be a member of the Customer Team, part of the Cloud Center of Excellence.The objective of this Customer Team is to support DevOps team in designing and deploying solution on the Azure platform.
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding cloud architecture for both infrastructure and applications in
- Contribute to technical road-maps for future Azure cloud implementation
- Participate and contribute in cloud architecture for cloud based applications
- Together with DevOps teams create solution design using cloud native patterns were possible
- Assist with improving automation capabilities of the DevOps teams (e.g. using CI/CD toolset)
- Detect new needed cloud services to be developed and align with CCoE product ownerPublic
- Review and/or approve technical solutions – assurance of compliance with directives, standards and
- Ensure that the implementation is in line with design
- Ensures security and reliability is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions
- Create a joint planning with the DevOps team and drive progress
- Discuss cloud cost management and cost forecast with the DevOps team to raise cost awareness and
ensure the team plans for budget
- Develop PoC/PoV as and when required
- Acts as a subject-matter expert around Azure
- Document the solution design and all other relevant information
One or more of the following valid certifications is a plus:
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Azure Solution Architect
- Proficient knowledge of Azure
- Experience in setting up enterprise level account structures and security models in Azure
- Designing, configuring and using IaaS services (like VM, Azure Kubernetes Services, networking, storage)
- Designing, configuring and using PaaS services (like WebApp, Database services, Kubernetes, Data Lake,Databricks etc.)
- Working in Azure DevOps
- Extensive knowledge in cloud based data integration patterns and architectures
- Troubleshooting complex scenarios related to an Application Deployment
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way.
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project
management/execution, change/risk management
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Recognized industry expert with knowledge sharing mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills (selling the solution)
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Is able to deliver high quality and value-added advices, based on accurate and objective interpretation of needs, of the internal and/or external stakeholders
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision
Apply in four simple stepsReply now On to the ideal match!
1 from 4Fill in your information
Using the button below you can leave your details and upload your resume.
2 from 4We get in touch
In a first acquantaince we discuss your wishes, your ambitions and motivations.
3 from 4Personal introduction
We introduce you to the client, you are invited for a personal interview.
4 from 4Contract discussions
In the event of a match, we discuss all the details with you and the customer.