Are you motivated by the challenge to guide software development teams to get to the next level of autonomy? You will drive the DevOps transformation on the level of both software development teams and agile release trains on both way-of-working and team culture. All of this is done in support of delivering our world-leading products. If you find these challenges exciting then this is an opportunity for you to apply.
Within Applications – a business line within ASML, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology, we create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Semiconductor Fabs in the world. You will support the development of these software solutions that are instrumental to our lithographic machines. Ensuring reliable operation while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industries high standards. You will be in the driver seat of the continuous integration process of the (modularized) software products designed on top of modern virtual computing platform.
Role and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the roadmap to drive the DevOps transformation. This will consist of several aspects on which you will focus:
- Define overall continuous integration strategy within the department.
- Drive the improvements in current software integration efficiency and effectivity.
- Establish SAFe System Teams for the agile release trains. Establish WoW between the software development teams and the system teams.
- Drive the roadmap for modularization and decoupling, set milestones and priorities, and drive achieving those.
- Drive the system requirement for continuous integration and help to define the implementation plan.
- Be part of the ASML CICD community and be a representative of the group in that community.
- Inspire and coach the development teams and agile release trains by introducing automation framework, containerization, etc.
- Introduce best practices on artifact management
- Identify opportunities in the flow towards structural improvements
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master level.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar technical field.
- At least 10 years of experience with modern software development.
- At least 5 years of experience as Java software developer.
- Advanced stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking. Data-driven mindset.
- Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with modern tools of continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub action).
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, K8S)
- Has good understanding of change management and team topology.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Take initiative, show ownership and be decisive.
- Strong stakeholder management and change management.
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude.
- Proficient in English language.
- Influencing without authority.
- Coaching and guiding others.
Apply in four simple stepsReply now On to the ideal match!
1 from 4Fill in your information
Using the button below you can leave your details and upload your resume.
2 from 4We get in touch
In a first acquantaince we discuss your wishes, your ambitions and motivations.
3 from 4Personal introduction
We introduce you to the client, you are invited for a personal interview.
4 from 4Contract discussions
In the event of a match, we discuss all the details with you and the customer.