In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a critical role in enabling the post merger integration of companies. Define and drive the overall IT architecture to fully integrate the new company in the IT Landscape. Design the transition architecture and define which capabilities from the acquired companies should not migrate given its unique value or gap in the existing landscape. Be the trusted advisor for the Sr. Stakeholder in M&A, Business, and IT.
You are responsible for
- Execute Enterprise Architecture design and PMI architecture across all domains
- Define, design and document the architecture strategy
- Build and drive the transition architecture from legacy systems into the defined target architecture while simplifying the IT landscape
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
IT Leader with strong expertise in technology and Enterprise Architecture as well as extensive experience in working with Senior Stakeholder.
- 10+ years of experience in implementation of SAP, Salesforce.com, and its eco system like FinancialForce
- Experience with Thales Sentinel EMS, Zuora and ServiceNow is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Proven business process understanding of Sales, Service, Supply Chain, and Software Delivery
- Demonstrate Sr. Stakeholder management and ability to present architecture content to Executive Management
- Strong communicator and a good listener
- Must be result driven and ability to stay focused in a complex and fast paced environment
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
Apply in four simple stepsReply now On to the ideal match!
1 from 4Fill in your information
Using the button below you can leave your details and upload your resume.
2 from 4We get in touch
In a first acquantaince we discuss your wishes, your ambitions and motivations.
3 from 4Personal introduction
We introduce you to the client, you are invited for a personal interview.
4 from 4Contract discussions
In the event of a match, we discuss all the details with you and the customer.