Senior Accounting Specialist
The company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world. The company is part of larger holding. This holding is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions. As the world of lighting turns to smart lighting and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, the driver is the heart of this technology revolution in the industry. To be able to maximize the support the finance organization gives to the stakeholders we are looking for a Senior Accounting Specialist.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accounting Specialist. Somebody analytical skills that helps him / her to quickly oversee the bigger picture and ensure the administration is accurate and up to date at all times.
The financial administration has a solid foundation in SAP Business One, standard work and reporting procedure.As Senior Accounting Specialist you oversee the company’s financial operations and reporting based on this foundation. You are therefore mainly focused on internal control procedures to make sure the data is accurate, timely and properly approved.
You analyze operational results for Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific for variances between actual, plan and prior year. You provide the business leaders with the right level of data so they can provide input to understand deltas.
Your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions;
- Oversee financial department employees including financial assistants and accountants;
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company;
- Review and preparation of the monthly management reporting;
- Review and prepare annual reports.
You will be stationed in Son & Breugel but will be responsible for Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific activities. You report to the Managing Director
- Solid understanding and a degree in accounting, finance or related field;
- Leadership skills and experience;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Preferably 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Passionate about Microsoft Excel, fluent with Power BI;
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing);
- You know how to position yourself in a team and you take your responsibilities;
- Interested in bigdata analytics is considered positive.
Apply in four simple stepsReply now On to the ideal match!
1 from 4Fill in your information
Using the button below you can leave your details and upload your resume.
2 from 4We get in touch
In a first acquantaince we discuss your wishes, your ambitions and motivations.
3 from 4Personal introduction
We introduce you to the client, you are invited for a personal interview.
4 from 4Contract discussions
In the event of a match, we discuss all the details with you and the customer.