For the organisation data is an asset which has an increasing business value and which we need to protect and properly manage. Therefore managing our data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control,..) becomes increasingly important. Do you like to structure, define and model data landscapes, and are you able to use your skills in a very dynamical and high-tech business environment? Are you capable to work multi-disciplinary with various stakeholders like business, different projects, processes & IT applications to secure the consistency? Then we are looking for you.
The Business Information/Data Modeler is responsible for the translation of various business requirements into conceptual and logical data models and safeguards consistent link with physical data models. The Business Information/Data Modeler is able to abstract daily activities from a data & information perspective on enterprise level. He / she masters Industry modeling standards (example: TMF SID) and is able to translate these models into useful simplifications of complex reality.
As a Business Information/Data modeler you are also able to communicate and persuade linking the various terminologies and processes to these industry standards and debate with the user groups at different levels. You are able to creatively find out-of-the-box analogies to bring alive the abstract matter.
- 6-10 Years experience in business information/data modelling
- Proven experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintaining logical data models and their relationship with physical data models;
- Interpret and validate Business Inquiries and Business Use Cases in the light of the logical data models;
- Experience with data modeling tools (ERwin / Enterprise Architect / …);
- Experience with reversed engineering and evaluating existing data models deviations and variations of the logical data model;
- Experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintenance of metadata for the data models and their documentation;
- Experience with the enforcement of naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse;
- Experience in handling and optimizing the use of differing parallel data models;
- Getting things done’ and hands-on mentality
- Act decisively and take responsibility
- Demonstrate flexibility and pragmatism
- Think broadly
- Collaborative attitude and build relationships at different levels
- Able to deal with resistance
- Effective communication skills and proficiency in the English language
- Capable of switching between classical PMM methodology and Agile approach
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenReply now Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.