Can you independently function as our Data Governance Architect within the ASML Chief Data Office? And are you a client facing professional that wants to be responsible for leading Data Governance efforts across the spectrum? Working closely together with our (data) business partners and (meta)data technology team, as part of our Data Management ambition?
Do you carry understanding of the technology and tooling needed around data governance initiatives such as Metadata Management, Data Quality, and Data Catalogs
If “yes” then we want to talk to you!
Role and responsibilities
– Support the business cases to mature the use of the Data Governance platform based on actual value for ASML business.
– Guides and or supports the business, and support the product owner(s) in clarification of clear and transparent business requirements, from an architectural point of view, and translate these into fit for purpose data management technology solutions.
– Drive the timely and efficient implementation of these solutions
– Responsible for overall design, planning, organizing and execution of the Data Governance technology roadmap ensuring a continuous functioning of the organization.
– Is independent in advising the key process owners on Data Governance topics
– Designs, develops and implements innovative, tactical methodologies and policies that support the ASML organization
– Identifies topics for CDO Office staff agenda
– Raise awareness regarding the benefits of metadata management as a part of Data Governance.
– Ensure the architectural design for all of the integrations which are part of the metadata excellence roadmap and ensure that the ASML metamodel supports the execution of these integrations.
– Validation and sign off of the delivery.
– Act as the responsible and knowledgeable partner for representing ASML to external vendors.
– Lead and create Data Governance related guidelines regarding metadata management
– Maturing the Metadata technology foundation: Ensure that the baseline of top10 priorities (like instructions/training), within Data Governance related topics are available to all ASML employees.
Education and experience
– Master degree or bachelor degree. IT degrees are preferred.
– 5+ years relevant experiences.
– Extensive experience and a proven track record in Data Governance and Technological developments in Data Governance (preferably on Collibra platform).
– Expert knowledge on Data Architecture.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
– Manages implementation of improvements
– Is recognized as an expert on Data Governance on Data Governance technology in communication with the business
– Independently communicates with (senior) stakeholders on own expertise, delivery and needs from the business
– Manages knowledge of developments in own area of expertise to improve and develop new processes
– Manages developments on Data Governance (metadata management) policies, processes and infrastructure
– Explains the contents of new procedures, policies and development to both IT and the business
– Actively uses knowledge of developments (including benchmarks) outside ASML in own area of expertise to improve policies
– Is able to lead internal projects
– Ensures that IT deliverables for Data Governance are in line with the architectural roadmap
– Is proactive and takes initiative even beyond own area of expertise
– Takes on responsibility and ownership even for tasks beyond own purview; holds self-accountable for mistakes
– Self-reflects on own behavior and performance to identify strengths and development needs in skills or knowledge
– Challenges self and invests energy in order to achieve optimum results, even in critical settings and beyond own area of expertise
– Stays focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintains personal effectiveness despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty; proactively adapts plans and behaviors to remain flexible and open to change
– Defines efficient structures and processes, simplifies work methods or operations to improve performance and deliver results in order to reach the data governance agreed goals
– Monitors progress and measures results and overcomes barriers by reacting to changing environmental factors at an early stage; escalates if targets cannot be met
– Assesses data governance opportunities and threats within own area of responsibility based on existing data and experience and creates systematically weighed-up options for proceeding
– Has an open mind for new developments and trends also related to areas beyond own expertise and deduces recommendations for improvements; supports continuous improvement initiatives
– Thinks beyond own organization in order to leverage new insights; takes on a holistic perspective on issues and considers customers in doing so
– Takes carefully weighed up decisions within own area of responsibility which are realigned with the organization's objectives and follows up on them
– Investigates opportunities to change; actively informs and involves others in change processes
– IT CDO Office Head of Data Management Services department.
– Acts as co-System Architect (Scaled Agile Framework) within the Data Excellence ART.
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenSolliciteer nu Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.