As a Process Improvement Specialist your job mission is to challenge the status quo (current processes and culture) and act as a role model for Lean thinking, and thereby act as a change agent to help the infrastructure department (innovation and operations) transition towards a lean organization, delighting our Customers with an efficient delivery of our products.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Process Improvement Specialist you carry the responsibility for:
- Continuous improvements: identifies potentials for new improvements, analyses these and creates actionable improvement proposals;
- Mindset changes: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working.
- Problem solving leadership: contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
- Knowledge transfer: trains and coaches employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
- Drive the change: implement sustainable improvements in processes and culture with the end goal to delight our internal customers with efficient delivery of our IT infra products
- 4+ years professional experience with a focus on process/service improvement
- Proven experience in driving sustained improvements in IT service delivery
- Working experience with and certified as Green/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma
- Working experience with and certified in ITIL
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure components is an advantage
- Experienced in working in an IT (infrastructure) environment
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement method
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Excellent team player and trusted sparring partner for management;
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
- Crisp communicator at all levels (operational – executive);
- Good listener and coach
- Fluent in English;
- The ability to enthuse and inspire colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity;
- A belief in 'walking the talk' and working as a member of a team;
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenReply now Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.