As a junior/medior Access Management (AM) OKTA Consultant with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the design, development, configuration and operation of our IAM Access Management (AM) landscape which includes tools such as Okta and NetIQ. Topics like Single Sign-On, Multi Factor Authentication and Provisioning are well known to you. You like to help clients and they can trust your knowledge and advise. You also enjoy creating and maintaining a safe authentication environment.
The junior/medior AM Consultant OKTA works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM System Architect and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Participate in workshops and interviews with Stakeholders who need AM services;
- Design and implement of the principles ‘zero trust’ and ‘identity is the new perimeter’;
- Design and implement of Multi Factor Authentication;
- Connect applications to Okta with techniques like SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM.
- Actively participate is the SCRUM events.
- Work on Operations and Development (DevOps)
- Stakeholder management
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Design and maintain high level and low level design documentation.
- From 2-5 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Professional experience with AM tooling. Extensive experience with OKTA is a strong pre.
- Experience with REST API’s and modern protocols such as SCIM, OAuth and OIDC.
- You are familiar with automation and the tooling needed.
- Experience with working in an Agile team;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks.
- Highly-motivated, with a strong commitment to help our clients and effectively work with a scrum team;
- Highly motivated to drive change and to personally grow in a changing environment;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dutch language is a preference.
Education and Certifications
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- OKTA professional/developer/administration certification (Pre)
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
Context of the position
- You will report to the IT Group Lead for IAM;
- Within the IAM team you will align with peers, the scrum master and the product owner on operational planning and progress.
- You are willing to come on-site 3 days a week.
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenSolliciteer nu Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.