The IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across the organization. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal- and external activities. Currently the IT department is in an Agile Transformation. SAFe is chosen as the scaling framework.
Consists out of three pillars:
-Connecting teams and stakeholders;
-Strive for greatness and bring out the best in your people and teams;
-Having a strong focus on continuous improvement within your Agile Release train (ART).
Your teammates and environment:
This role is situated in IT End-User Services, which is part of the ‘Core IT’ domain. Our people are proud to be best in class in enabling employees in their challenge to deliver high class services to our customers around the world. The Core IT portfolio exists of 8 ARTs and is growing. The teams are a mixture of young talent and senior specialists with a strong focus on delivering business value for our stakeholders.
You will be part of the Agile Release Train below:
User Support (USS)
User Support Service has a wide scope of services, varying from On Site Support, 24×7 Service Desk, Work from home enablement, hardware selection and life cycle management, hybrid working, collaboration rooms in the offices worldwide, mobile telephony, printing and audio and video equipment. There is an explicit link with the operational IT support processes, where the organization her service providers support employees with IT-requests and -issues. The User Support ART explicitly focusses on innovation to continuously improve the quality of its services.
Role and responsibilities
As the Release Train Engineer (RTE) you orchestrate the teams and ensure overall performance of your ART and the flow of work. Together with the Chief Product Owner (CPO) and the System Architect (SA) you are the Leading Coalition of the ART.
Skillset: facilitation skills with large teams, planning and organizational skills, coaching skills, change management skills, metrics and trend analysis and collaboration skills.
A grasp of your responsibilities and deliverables:
- Committed to delivery of the products of the ART, creating transparency and alignment by facilitating agile rituals (PI Events, Scrum of Scrums).
- Ensuring stability by continuous collaboration with the Group Leaders, Product Owners and Scrum Masters. You are responsible for the performance of the ART and you closely monitor the predictability, efficiency and employee engagement. Wherever possible you will work on continuous improvements together with your colleagues in the Leading Coalition and the teams.
- You are responsible for the delivery of ART completed stories, the program increment plans, track status of ART objectives and an up-to-date risks and impediments overview.
- As an RTE you also support the CPO in portfolio management and participate in RTE community.
- Closely monitoring the Train performance (data driven) is a key responsibility. You continuously challenge our teams and know how to keep our teams engaged in working towards the common goals.
Education and experience
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enabler, a professional who has a strong leadership mentality and has a strong background in project management or similar roles. Having acted in complex agile environments is key for success. As an RTE you can bring a solid technical background in the IT End-User Services domain, know how to challenge your teams and are a meticulous planner.
You need to be able to showcase expertise on scoping, planning, managing, execution and control of the initiatives and activities in your ART. Your ‘people skills’ are a key to being successful.
- At least 5 years of experience in the project management domain;
- At least 3 years of experience acting in similar positions in an agile setting;
- Technically savvy, strong focus on IT End-User Services;
- Experience in complex environments with stakeholders on multiple organizational levels;
- Experience with managing and facilitating changes in teams, explicitly looking at the ‘people side’;
- SAFe 5.0 experience, certified;
- MSc. or Bsc. In the area of Information Management or equivalent.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenReply now Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.