Are you a passionate and pro-active Security Business Analyst who has excellent analytical skills and management consultancy or project experience in cybersecurity? Then we are looking for you!
Contribute and (partially) drive various high-profile Technology Security program and projects in the organization.
Analytical and consultancy support for the Ransomware and Technology Security value streams in the Security Transformation Program:
- conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- preparing security reports and presentations
- preparing (and partially leading) workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for improvements and risk mitigation;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and communicating insights and recommendations to management;
- collaborating with colleagues from diverse sectors (R&D, Operations, IT) and Security teams (e.g. Technology Security, Information Security, Cyber Defense Center) to drive end-to-end security transformations projects;
- attending required trainings to advance your personal development;
Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology or Cybersecurity.
- You have approximately 2-6 years work experience, ideally as a management consultant or strategy consultancy, OR you have a great academic track record and are a fast learner.
If you have work experience, the below will be ideal:
- Experience working as an external consultant (or as part of a management traineeship) within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating reports and presentations.
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strategic thinker, but able to back it up with facts and analytical rigor
- Focus on quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Ability to hit the ground running and come with ideas from day one
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Program Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenReply now Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.