The Talent Recruiters takes the careful handling and protection of your personal data seriously in its services. With this privacy statement we would like to inform you about which data we collect, how we do this (directly or indirectly), why we do this (for what purposes), on the basis of which principles and how we further handle your data.
WHY DOES THE TALENT RECRUITERS NEEDS DATA?
The Talent Recruiters processes your personal data in order to be able to carry out our entire services (interim mediation, secondment, detavast and recruitment and selection).
The Talent Recruiters uses the collected data for the following specific purposes:
- For the assessment of the suitability and availability of candidates, whereby use can also be made of (publicly accessible) social media.
- To be able to call or e-mail candidates if necessary to carry out our services.
- For a (possible) agreement with a candidate, for the preparation, conclusion and execution of a contract or role agreement.
- To be able to provide the customer of The Talent Recruiters with a suitable candidate and, as a result, a (possible) agreement with the customer.
- To be able to comply with legal requirements during mediation, such as identification, labor law, tax and social security legislation.
- For establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- Maintaining and improving the website.
- For the realization of other business goals such as improving services, generating management information, satisfaction surveys and access security.
WHICH DATA DOES THE TALENT RECRUITERS PROCESS?
The Talent Recruiters processes your personal data because you yourself have provided this data to us orally or in writing, or fill it in in the contact form. The Talent Recruiters also collects data via third parties, such as the social media channel LinkedIn.
For candidates, this can be:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- Date of birth, age, gender, nationality, language
- Resume, education and work experience
- LinkedIn profile
- Chamber of Commerce number and VAT number / VAT ID
- Bank account
- Social Security Number
- Information about availability, rate indication, preferences, function/function group
For business relations this can be:
- Name and company name
- E-mailadress and telephone numbers
- LinkedIn profile
- Function/function group
PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Organizations may only process personal data if they have a legal basis to do so. We process your personal data on the following four legal grounds:
- Consent: for passing on candidate data to a (potential) client. You can always revoke a given permission.
- Legitimate interest: The Talent Recruiters processes personal data to represent its legitimate interests, namely:
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- Performing mediation services (for example by processing data obtained through third parties).
- Informing about services, other activities and/or professional information (for example by email).
- Agreement: necessary for the execution of an agreement by The Talent Recruiters
- Legal obligation: if we receive a lawful claim to provide data to a competent authority. We are also legally obliged to keep personal data (long) in our financial administration, on the basis of tax legislation.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
The Talent Recruiters only shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The processors may only process the personal data on our behalf and under our supervision, only for purposes that we determine under strict confidentiality. The Talent Recruiters remains responsible for these processing operations.
If we work with freelancers or temporary workers and it is necessary to exchange personal data, we conclude a model or hiring agreement.
HOW LONG DOES THE TALENT RECRUITERS KEEP DATA?
The Talent Recruiters does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was collected and complies with applicable laws and regulations. When the retention period of personal data has expired, they will be destroyed or anonymised.
The Talent Recruiters uses the following retention periods:
For recruitment and selection, secondment, detavast and interim:
Personal data that The Talent Recruiters has received in the context of recruitment and selection, secondment, detavast or interim will be kept for a maximum of 30 days, unless you give permission to keep that data for longer.
If you have given permission for processing:
Given the nature of our services and your interest as a professional to build up a relationship with The Talent Recruiters over a longer period and to remain in the picture for assignments, your data will be stored for a maximum of 3 years, if no agreement has been concluded in the meantime. came. You will, however, be regularly requested to update your details (update CV) and to make your availability known. If you make use of this option, the date of this update will be the start of a new term of 3 years.
The term is often longer for data that falls under legally established retention periods. For tax purposes, for example, that term is 7 years.
ACCESS, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to view your personal data and to have it adjusted or deleted if necessary. In addition to the right of access, correction and deletion, you can ask us to limit the processing and it is possible to object if you do not agree with the processing.
You can exercise these rights by contacting email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, we will then ask you a number of identifying questions. We aim to respond within one month of receiving your request.
In certain cases we may have the right to refuse your request. In that case we will explain the refusal.
The Talent Recruiters takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The Talent Recruiters website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of abuse, you can contact The Talent Recruiters. This is also possible if you want more information about the security of the personal data collected by The Talent Recruiters. You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We are a dynamic company and reserve the right to change our privacy statement where necessary. If changes occur, we will publish them on our website.
High Tech Campus 84
5656 AG Eindhoven
Telephone: 085 025 00 45