Accountmanager Enterprise Accounts
Ready to form the link between prominent clients and driven professionals? Because of our strong growth we have an opening for an ACCOUNT MANAGER ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS at our great office at the vibrant High Tech Campus!
Are a go getter with a sharp overview. You don’t shy away from challenges but get energy from delivering creative solutions. You are empathic, but at the same time commercially minded and result-oriented. You also like to conduct sales within large enterprise environments on a local and international level. You do all this from a small, close-knit team. With us, the lines are short and successes are celebrated together.
Your new job:
You will be responsible for multiple appealing accounts while also building and expanding your portfolio yourself. For our clients, you are a sparring partner who knows the company culture through and through, so that you can perfectly meet their outstanding issues. For the professionals, you are an understanding discussion partner who helps them further in their development and career path. We would like to ask you to take the opportunity to help build us and your own success! Within team Enterprise Accounts you will have the opportunity to apply and further develop the knowledge and experience you have gained. In addition, you will visit the most beautiful Top 100 companies in the Netherlands.
The specialist in professional services in the field of IT, Security, Technology and Finance issues on an operational, tactical and strategic level. We are a project organization with a flat corporate culture and a close-knit team with an informal working atmosphere. We like to celebrate our successes with colleagues. You will work at our head office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. We work from the principle of connection, with our customers and professionals, but also with each other. Besides working hard, enterprising and achieving goals, we celebrate commercial successes together; have drinks every Friday afternoon, attractive incentives every year and various attractive joint activities are organized.
• HBO working and thinking level;
• Someone who has mastered the English language at a professional level, both spoken and in writing;
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mentality, who is result-oriented;
• Someone with these important soft skills: social, communicative, representative, persuasive;
• At least 2 years of experience as an Intercedent or Account Manager. Preferably within IT secondment and/or recruitment and selection.
• A gross starting salary between €2,700 and €4,000 based on 38 hours depending on your experience;
• An excellent bonus scheme;
• At least 26 vacation days to fully recharge (we work on the basis of a working week of 38 hours, but you can also choose to work 40 hours and thus accrue more vacation days);
• Laptop and phone;
• Company car or mobility budget;
• pension scheme;
• Lots of freedom and responsibility;
• Extensive training and coaching process;
• A social referral scheme;
• A great team of colleagues that will always be there for you;
• An open work culture with plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives;
• Challenging projects for top clients and talented professionals.
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenSolliciteer nu Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.