Mirai ART (Agile Release Train), a rapidly expanding, multi-cultural team of full-stack software designers & engineers, using latest & greatest technologies (eg. Cloud (Azure, GCP), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Web (Angular & Material) and Java & Spring Boot) to build highly innovative and advanced applications for ASML’s internal use. Being part of world’s leading semiconductor lithograhpy supplier, we feel constantly challenged to make a difference, enabling our colleagues to work more efficiently and more fun.
Role and responsibilities
Your role is back-end developer on a full-stack software development platform, called Mirai. You are responsible for the delivery and maintenance of:
· Backend solution with proven high quality (eg. test coverage 90%)
· Coding of highly reusable and clean code, libraries and other artifacts
· Optimizing code for performance, stability and scalability
· Implementing code according ASML’s security and other regulations
· Design and implement solutions according our architecture principles
· Work in close corporation with frontend developers and UX/UI specialists to provide end2end solutions
– Bachelor degree or higher.
– An experienced and highly motivated backend engineer / developer with a proven track record (at least 8 years of experience).
– You have knowledge of, and experience with, the latest backend and cloud technologies.
– You have experience with applying (backend) design patterns and architecture.
Proficiency / experience with following technologies & tools:
– Thorough and deep understanding of Java JDK 11+ (preferably 17), our foundational programming language
– Spring Framework & AOP v5.2+
– Proven experience working with, and a deep understanding of Spring Boot 2.7+ and its modules (Web, Data JPA, Security OAuth2) and ability to explain complex use-cases related to persistency and web security
– Experience with our build system Maven v3+
– Experience with containerization and deployments tools eg. Docker v20+ and Kaniko, Helm (charts) v3+ wrt Kubernetes deployments
– Experience working with CI/CD tools like GitLab SCM & pipelines and JFrog Artifactory
– Strong knowledge working with different types of SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL v12+, MongoDB v4+ and Neo4J v4+
– Experience in Agile/Scrum & (pref.) SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and enabling tooling – Atlassian Jira Cloud / Jira Align
– Having good experience in testing stack – Junit / Mockito
– Experience with software quality & vulnerability testing – SonarQube and Blackduck
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
– Someone who loves to work in a multidisciplinary team of engineers and business colleagues in a high-tech environment.
– You are able to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
– A real team player and a speak-up mentality to promote your ideas in a concise way.
– A proficient backend engineer and see yourself as a hardcore developer.
– You have great analytical skills and conceptual understanding and able to quickly understand new technical concepts and technology and you have a strong interest in, and vision of, the latest trends in software development and technology.
– You have strong communication skills that enable you to explain complex technical concepts. Your English in speaking and writing is fluent.
– Strong skills working in a full-stack environment, leading the development of REST API’s with both software development skills and experience in design and development of secure and high-performance applications.
– Proficient in working with DevOps engineers on Cloud deployments (eg. Azure subscriptions).
– Proficient in writing software documentation on Atlassian Wiki
Solliciteer in vier simpele stappenSolliciteer nu Op naar de ideale match!
1 van 4Vul je gegevens in
Via onderstaande knop kun je je gegevens achterlaten en je CV uploaden.
2 van 4Wij nemen contact met je op
In een eerste kennismakingsgesprek spreken we je wensen door, je ambities en drijfveren.
3 van 4Persoonlijk gesprek
We stellen je voor aan de klant, je wordt uitgenodigd voor een persoonlijk gesprek.
4 van 4Contract besprekingen
Bij een match bespreken we samen met jou en de klant alle details door.